Safety. Its what sets us apart.
All of our products undergo stringent safety testing. Our products are designed in the United States and conform to all applicable laws. Our products also conform to all certifications enforced by the Consumer Product Safety Commission. Plastic products are certified BPA and phthalates free. Electronics are sealed inside of plastic and are not user accessible. Products were sized to alleviate choking concerns. Flavoring aspects, if applicable, have been independently verified by the Food and Drug Administration. Glo is a patent-pending product.
Please contact us for safety related questions and concerns.
PRODUCT USAGE AND WARNINGS
Please adhere to the following safety guidelines. Failure to do so could result in injury or death. Use products at your own risk.
- WARNING! Choking Hazard. Please do not insert product into mouth.
- WARNING! If product fails to turn off when removed from liquid, please discard.
- Our products are intended to be used in consumable beverages. Do not place products in solvents, harmful liquids, or chemicals.
- Our products must be placed in consumable beverages with ions to function properly. Products will not function in distilled alcohol, distilled water or water that has been filtered by reverse osmosis.
- Our products are not intended for persons under the age of 12.
- Our products are recommended for one-time use.
- Do not place in temperatures above 120 degrees Fahrenheit or below 32 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Do not place in dishwasher, microwave, or other utilities that can rapidly heat or cool products.
- Do not crush, modify, or attempt to disassemble products.
- Do not use product if package or product tampering or damage is evident.
- Please recycle.
If we didn't answer your questions, have a look at our FAQ.